CompTIA’s Network+ validates the knowledge and skills to troubleshoot, configure and manage common wired and wireless network. Network+ certifies a basic understanding of emerging technologies including unified communications, mobile, cloud and virtualization technologies. Network+ ensures an IT professional has the knowledge and skills to:
- Design and implement functional networks. Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices.
- Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks.
- Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations.
- Implement network security, standards, and protocols.
- Troubleshoot network problems.
- Support the creation of virtualized networks.
Duration: 5 Days
Who should Attend?
CompTIA recommends Network+ candidates have a CompTIA A+ certification or equivalent knowledge, and at least 9-12 months of networking experience.