Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- the Agile way of thinking;
- Scrum practices;
- Scrum planning and estimation;
- monitoring Scrum projects;
- advanced Scrum concepts.
Who Should Attend?
The Agile way of thinking is best known in the field of software development, but the principles are increasingly being applied in other types of projects. Scrum is the most used Agile methodology and is suitable for all professionals looking to keep their knowledge up to date with the latest developments in the fields of IT and project management, particularly those leading or participating in projects. In particular, the certification is suitable for professionals working in the areas of project management, software development, IT service management, and business management. This certification is highly recommended before starting a Scrum project.
- Concepts of Agile and Scrum
- recognize how transformation to an Agile environment works.
- recognize how Agility brings value, predictability and flexibility.
- describe the Agile Manifesto.
- recognize Agile methods and practices other than Scrum.