In this course, you will implement data science techniques in order to address business issues.
- Use data science principles to address business issues.
- Apply the extract, transform, and load (ETL) process to prepare datasets.
- Use multiple techniques to analyze data and extract valuable insights.
- Design a machine learning approach to address business issues.
- Train, tune, and evaluate classification models.
- Train, tune, and evaluate regression and forecasting models.
- Train, tune, and evaluate clustering models.
- Finalize a data science project by presenting models to an audience, putting models into
- production, and monitoring model performance.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for business professionals who leverage data to address business issues. The typical student in this course will have several years of experience with computing technology, including some aptitude in computer programming.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have at least a high-level understanding of fundamental data science concepts, including, but not limited to: types of data, data science roles, the overall data science lifecycle, and the benefits and challenges of data science.