Data-backed visualizations allow anyone to explore, analyze, and report insights and trends from data. Tableau® software is designed to connect to a wide range of data sources, and enables you to quickly create visualizations of connected data to gain deeper understanding, show trends, and create reports.
Beyond the fundamental capabilities of creating data-driven visualizations, Tableau allows you to manipulate data with calculations to reveal relationships, make visualizations interactive, and perform statistical analysis. Use Tableau to create and share data-driven insights with peers, executives and clients.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify and configure basic functions of Tableau.
- Connect to data sources, import data into Tableau, and save Tableau files.
- Create views and customize data in visualizations.
- Manage, sort, and group data.
- Save and share data sources and workbooks.
- Filter data in views.
- Customize visualizations with annotations, highlights, and advanced features.
- Create maps, dashboards, and stories.
Who Should Attend