Upon completion of this program, candidates should be able to:
- Be equipped with strategic leadership skills instrumental to achieving higher organizational productivity and effectiveness as change agents for meeting the challenge of globalization
- Develop and acquire effective leadership skill so as to promote interpersonal harmony, teamwork and organizational performance
- Be able to assume greater job responsibilities and handle different types of employee problems more effectively and confidently
Who Should Attend?
This program is specially designed for Heads of departments, managers, professionals, executives, supervisors, leaders, and others who are involved in the management and supervision of people.
This program will be presented via interactive lecture, practical hands-on activities, role-play and group & individual presentation.
- Meeting the challenge of globalization
- Understanding the Key Concepts of Productivity
- Why do leaders need to increase productivity?