Upon completion of this program, candidates should be able to:
- Distinguish between the different Dynamics 365 applications
- Articulate the business value and core functionality of the Dynamics 365 apps
- Describe artificial intelligence (AI) and mixed reality (MR)
- Define the digital transformation loop
- Describe cloud-based security
- Summarize role-based security in Dynamics 365
- Explain Dynamics 365 reporting options
- Give examples of cross-Dynamics app integration
- Describe Office 365 and Dynamics 365 integration
Who Should Attend?
This course is targeted to learners who want to acquire a solid grounding in the fundamentals of Dynamics 365.
Candidates should have a functional understanding of Dynamics 365 capabilities and Microsoft cloud computing.