After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify basic worksheet and workbook concepts and terms
- Enter & edit data
- Modify the worksheet
- Use functions to calculate and return values
- Format cells to enhance the appearance of your worksheet
- Use drawing features and other enhancements
- Change the page set-up to define how the printed worksheet appears
Who Should Attend?
Microsoft Excel 2019 combines a powerful spreadsheet application with the user-friendly atmosphere of Windows. Delegates will learn the basics of creating, editing, and saving worksheets in our Essentials level class. They will work with formulas and functions to calculate and return values. Delegates will learn to change the appearance of a page, including adding headers and footers, format data and create charts.
Delegates should have an understanding of any of the following operating systems: Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/VISTA/WINDOWS 8.