Upon completion of this program, candidates should be able to:
- Create formulas and use built in functions in MS Excel.
- Use “What if Analysis” tool to automate tasks in spreadsheet.
- Build report and charts using Pivot Table tool.
Who Should Attend?
This course takes users to a high level of knowledge using functions available in Excel.
Delegates should have an understanding of the Windows operating system. Delegates should have a good understanding of Microsoft Excel or alternatively should have attended our Essentials course.
- Creating and Using Functions
- Using Built-in Functions
- Using PMT and FV
- Using IF, AND, and OR
- Using VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP
- Performing “What If” Analyses
- Working with Scenarios
- Goal Seek
- Data Table
- Types of Sparklines
- Create a Sparklines
- Customize Sparklines
- Control which Value Points are Shown
- Change the Style of or Format Sparklines
- Working with Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
- Identifying the Parts of a Basic Pivot Tables
- Pivot Table Reports
- Create a PivotTable from Worksheet Data
- Create a PivotChart Report from an Existing PivotTable Report
- Delete a Pivot Table or PivotChart Report
- Using Slicers
- Formatting Slicers for a Consistent Look
- Sharing Slicers between PivotTables