Training and Learning (T&L) program for Foundation of HVM for A Technician are necessary part of preparing new and current employees for the technical and cultural aspects of working in a high volume manufacturing (HVM) operation or plant. Every company has its own unique ways of performing tasks and handling day-to-day operations, and T&L can turn into a long, drawn-out process while everything is explained. Utilize this program to help your HVM operation employees maintain their focus, producing high quality products, world-class high productivity level and positive mind-set.
After attending this online course participants will understand:
- Understanding the basic foundation of a High Volume Manufacturing (HVM) operation
- Learning and understanding of the HVM foundation of system and control related to Kaizen , process and quality control, 8D reporting and continuous improvement.
- Learning and understanding of the basic foundation of the problem solving tools and approach.
- Learning and understanding of the basic foundation of the effective communication in English for the HVM operation.
Who Should Attend?
Unemployed graduates who have obtained SPM/Diploma / Degree
- Come with open-minded and ready to embrace change
- Learning objective and key takeaways
- Mission, Visions, Goal – Ice breaking session
- Basic English
o Reading skills
o Translation skills
o Understanding skills
o Writing skills
o Listening skills
- Basic English term for Engineering
o Products specifications
- Basic English term for Manufacturing
o Key metrics or KPIs indicators terms
o Key controls parameters terms
o Shop-floor system or MES
- What is SPC?
- What is Process Variations?
- What is SPC Control Chart?
o Control Chart Variables
o Control Chart Pattern
- Why SPC is important in HVM?
- How the SPC process flow works?
- Who is the Persin In Charge (PIC)?
- What is Kaizen?
- Why we must adopt Kaizen approach in the HVM operation?
- Kaizen steps
o GEMBA for potential improvement
o Analyze current method
o Generate original ideas
o Develop an implementation plan
o Implement the plan
o Evaluate the new method
o Critical Success Factor
o Waste elimination (DOWNTIME)
- What is Poka Yoke and its philosophy
- Why Poka Yoke?
- Origin of Poka Yoke
- What is PDCA cycle
- Poka Yoke approach
- Poka Yoke Examples
- Top 10 mistake that cause error or defective part
- Seven rules/steps for Poka Yoke in HVM
o Quality process
o Elimination or errors
o Eliminate the real root cause of the errors
o Do it right the 1st time
o Eliminate the non-value added decision
o Implement Kaizen
- What is 8D Problem solving tools?
- Benefit of 8D Problem Solving tools
- Importance of 8D Problem Solving in HVM operation
- Overview of the 8D steps
- 8D steps explanation with example
o Step 1
o Step 2
o Step 3
o Step 4
o Step 5
o Step 6
o Step 7
o Step 8
- What is Technical Report Writing Skills?
- Why Technical Writing Skills is important in HVM operation?
- Best principles for Technical Report Writing
- Technical Report Writing Structure
o Problem statement & current baseline data/information
o Proposed changed/method/approach
o Analysis of data and performance
o Conclusion and discussion
o Final proposal
o Budget and ROI